T-shirt design contest rules and guidelines
- You may submit multiple designs, but each one must be submitted as a separate entry.
- Your design must be wholly original. By submitting a design, you are guaranteeing that you hold rights to everything in it, and that it does not contain any copyrighted material, including images/copy found on the internet.
- The prize is a gift bag of MITS merch and $500 towards a mission trip with MADE IN THE STREETS (this can be applied to your mission trip fee, not towards a plane ticket).
- Your design must include "MADE IN THE STREETS" or the MITS logo.
- Designs submissions should be saved to 300 dpi. Acceptable files are high resolution JPGs, PNGs, and PDFs.
- If you win, you will be required to provide the original design in a high res format that is compatible with Photoshop, Illustrator, or another professional design program.
- Your design should be on the front of the shirt and should be contained within a 14 by 17 area.
- Your design may contain a maximum of 3 colors.
- All entries should be submitted via email to email@example.com with a completed registration form.
- You must be 18 years or older to submit an entry. If you are under the age of 18, you may still create and submit a design, but it must be submitted on your behalf by a parent or guardian.
- By entering the contest, the artist acknowledges, agrees and understands that the winning design will become the exclusive property of MADE IN THE STREETS, which retains exclusive rights to its reproduction and/or alteration, and the artist relinquishes all copyrights to the submitted work to MADE IN THE STREETS.
- The winner and image of the design will be recognized in our e-newsletter and on social media.
- Contest begins on Monday, February 18th, 2019.
- You must submit your design by midnight CT, Friday, March 8th, 2019.