WHAT SHOULD I/MY TEAM PREPARE AHEAD OF TIME?
- Tentative schedule of activities for your team
- If you are part of a large team, consider breaking up into groups and following a rotation schedule.
- If you need help with planning, seek the guidance of Charles and Mbuvi via email ahead of time
- Be flexible! Things might get rearranged once you arrive in Kamulu. Remember: “It’s not about you. It’s not about now.”
- Chapel Talks
- Each trip member should prepare a 5-7 minute devotional to be shared in chapel.
- Skits, dramas, short object lessons or illustrations
- Use this as your base outreach talk as well
- Curriculum for VBS or other camps and classes