MITS VISITOR'S MANUAL
YOUR LAST DAY IN KAMULU
- Clean your living area
- Leave it better than you found it!
- How to leave stuff behind for the school, the staff or the students
- Consult with Mbuvi or Charles for high-value items
- Leave all gifts with the appropriate staff member (i.e. a suitcase full of new underwear for the girls should go to the Girls’ Compound dorm parent)
- DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT leave anything with individual students
- Say goodbye
- The students will most likely write you letters and notes, telling you in beautifully broken English, how much you mean to them. Why not take some time during your stay to do the same thing for them?
- A quick Bible study/meeting/singing time on your last night can go a long way for your team and for the students to make a last memory together and have some closure.
- Plan to keep in touch with staff and kids
- Connect via facebook with the staff and students
- Send letters to: Made in the Streets | PO Box 631 | Ruai 00522 Kenya